Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the M001 and I struggled all day to get WiFi working, it did for a little while, very slowly and only when sitting close to the hot spot (I mean, a few feet away). And after a while, it simply... stopped working. Now when trying to connect it says "Unable to scan for networks" and shuts down the WiFi after a few tries. When checking the advanced settings, I notice that the MAC address is anavaiable. Could this mean that it's broken?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think the 1st step try shutdown the device a few minute till it cold down andturn on device. If it still refuse to turn on the wifi, you may try to reflashthe device for different ROM. If it still the have same issue, probably the wifimay have broken or the may because of the bad soldering issue.But the most best of all try to contact the seller to for their support. If canyou may change the device or made warranty.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine does the exact same thing after I soldered the adapter out and put it back in, though it might just be that I need to do a full factory reset, then reflash with whatever firmware.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.