Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
I closed them because conversation was getting way out of hand. Give me today to clean up some loose ends (ie. banning some people) and then I will allow a single thread to be opened (I will open it because I want to make it clear that any unruly behaviour will get you banned).Look on the bright side, although there remains some stuff to clear up yet, you've helped make sure a hell of a lot of people weren't ripped off. Thank you :)Anyway, I will take a look at this when I get home (around 2100 GMT I'm afraid).

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
I apologise for that, but I'm unable to monitor SlateDroid 24/7 and it required a little bit of investigation before I banned them which is why I had to wait until I was at home and free.Regardless, it looks like you've done a great job on letting people know about this so I thank you. Conversation in that thread also turned a lot more civil after the bans which is good. Interestingly the IPs were linked to other accounts on the forum which were more reputable and had numerous posts. I'll be keeping a watchful eye on them...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.