Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought last saturday, yesterday a dongle and internet from KPN. I want to use it on my Eken M003 but by plugging in het says he recognizes the dongle...but asks lots of questions. Who can explain me in clear to understand steps what to do and how to.Good help I pay back with a free subscription on my epub website and a dvd with 200 epubs, dutch....Weblog RCS.I updated to the new eken firmware 1.9RCS....mail me or answer here

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, is KPN your mobile operator ? You must enter specific parameters of your mobile operator.Ex for KPN Operator:Name: Any name ( ex. MyConnection )APN: internetPhone Number: *99#Username: {blank}Password: {blank}

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will try out and come back on it thursday, tomorrow, ...but thanks RichardTopday after trying out with your settings it will not work out...is what I found out.After calling the provider...KPN...they told me that my huwaei usb modem is not supported by android and my eken M003.When I put in the usb modem it gives me three optionswcdma huawei e220/e230/e169g/e160x orcdma2000 (bora9380) or td-cdma (td368)My usb modem is a type 904 whic is probably a GlobeTrotter GI1505 from OptionSo I'm confused abuot it and hope anyone knows a trick or good alternative settings or what ever.Thanks and hope to get answersRichard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts