Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any success with the google+ app?

I'm running kewlguy's v2.1.0 base with market. I have all the major readers working, which makes me super-happy, and a little bit reluctant to mess around with things too much. But I'd like to put g+ on there, if I could.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be going wrong, or how to fix? I was able to run g+ for a short while, so I suspect that there is conflict with one of the apps that I've subsequently installed, most of which are now uninstalled.

Any help would be appreciated.

MJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you thank you thank you
After hours of searching this site I finally found your posting, which is exactly what I wanted to know. It's unfortunate that Slateroid doesn't have a more user friendly search interface. I typed in "pandigital unable scan network" and it found 94 posts, none of which was yours while "scan" alone did!

Having to "reboot" and wait one or two minutes each time you pick up a sleeping tablet is a drag.

Bob Thomson
Ottawa, Canada

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was wondering around the Pandigital Support FTP site (mirror.support.pandigital.net)and found a directory with apps in it (http://mirror.support.pandigital.net:8080/Support/Market/Applications/) .

Has anyone tried these apps? I tried to install a couple of them by putting the ZIP file on my SD card and doing the "Power button-Volume Up"
reboot, but all I get is a triangle with an exclamation point in it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ah nice list I don't have to look far to know what apps works. Thanks for the resource .Yea the wifi keyboard apps looks interesting will have to use it when my tablet arrives.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have a white novel with GAPPS. Here are my apps so far. I only just got my Novel this week so my list is a bit short. This thread will really help me!

Ahem anyways;

FBReader
Super Sudoku
Jewels
Shoot Bubble Deluxe
Advanced Task Killer Free
ACV (Droid Comic Viewer)
Wallpapers HD (forgot to add this in)

Looking forward to adding more great apps to the list.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am using the "Words With Friend Free" app and it works great.

The only glitch is that the bottom two lines of board are not visible unless you zoom in. I think that the menu bar at the top is the issue because it doesn't go into full screen mode when it loads. I was wondering if there are any settings in the PDW itself that will turn off the Menu bar.

If anyone can think of a way around this please let me know.

Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Found a couple more apps.

Bonsai Blast (Works pretty well. But its stretched to fill screen.)
Path (Same as the iOS app that everyone on TWIT is going nuts for. Its great!)
Playscape (Download this client. Then go to the links to the store within the app to download the free games from the android market. The main client keeps all your games in one place so you don't have to add their icon to the main screen, and it allows transfer of XP and in game currency between apps, so its a great thing to have the client. I find that there are some little gem games with this app. Bouncy Bill and Tiger Lulu (a cutesy Robot Unicorn clone) are the best so far.)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've recently been using a new crossword app.
Shortyz

Works like a dream
You are lucky because I can't seem to get this working on my WPDN. My WPDN specs are listed below, so perhaps my specs are the problem? When I go to this page to download Shortyz, the Market says my phone is incompatible! Can someone please help me with this. If others have these apps working, why can't I?

Many thanks,
Ghost Flyer

Ps. Here is the link to the Shortyz crossword app...

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.totsp.crossword.shortyz&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS50b3RzcC5jcm9zc3dvcmQuc2hvcnR5eiJd

·
Registered
31 Posts
You are lucky because I can't seem to get this working on my WPDN. My WPDN specs are listed below, so perhaps my specs are the problem? When I go to this page to download Shortyz, the Market says my phone is incompatible! Can someone please help me with this. If others have these apps working, why can't I?

Many thanks,
Ghost Flyer

Ps. Here is the link to the Shortyz crossword app...

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.totsp.crossword.shortyz&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS50b3RzcC5jcm9zc3dvcmQuc2hvcnR5eiJd
I don't know what to tell you, maybe try finding an older version somewhere and installing that then updating?
I'm running the same firmware as you

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't know what to tell you, maybe try finding an older version somewhere and installing that then updating?
I'm running the same firmware as you
Hi Jxx,

I have a favour to ask, since you were able to download the Shortyz Crossword app. Would you mind trying to download this app, "Solitaire Chess" and let me know if you were successful? I can see the app from the Market when logged in through a browser, but not from my Market app on my WPDN. It's minimum requirement is Android 1.6, so hopefully the Market will let you download it.

https://market.android.com/details?id=mainwood.android.solchessfree&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm1haW53b29kLmFuZHJvaWQuc29sY2hlc3NmcmVlIl0.

If you don't mind, that would be terrific.

Thanks a million,
Ghost Flyer

81 - 98 of 98 Posts