Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Gome Flytouch on ebay without reading too much into the difference between the different *pads. I'm really dissapointed with how slow it is (I thought it would be better with the 256MB of ram, but I guess not) and how unresponsive the touch screen is. That might just have to do with how slow it is too though.So my question is how much better is the aPad? I'm guessing I'll be able to play youtube videos without it studdering really bad, read ebooks with aldiko without the lag when turning pages, and maybe have an enjoyable browsing experience? Or should I get the 1ghz 10.2" ones I've seen running around.Any suggestions?Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
the gome flytouch is probably not what you want, (it's cpu is extra slow) sorry...I would ask for a refund or an exchange... You need to have a dual core apad, there is the iPed-M7, or even a rockchip apad would do.About the unresponsive screen, you may need to unpeel the protective screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.