Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
At the moment Relax by lefeudedieu in my opinion. Currently in versiou 1.9.7. Gives impressive speed improvements, Market working, is rooted, battery life is what it is supposed to be (approximately 4 hours on mine).

·
Registered
11 Posts
[quote name='Intri;54941]At the moment Relax by lefeudedieu in my opinion. Currently in versiou 1.9.7. Gives impressive speed improvements' date=' Market working, is rooted, battery life is what it is supposed to be (approximately 4 hours on mine).[/QUOTE'] agreed,, i tried mercury yesterday,, hmm,, i still prefer relax,,,as what quoted above,,

·
Registered
119 Posts
Right now I would favor the new M002 Mercury. Speed is improved once again, skin is cool and everything is working the way you could expect it to (well, gotta try YouTube). There are some bugs still, but considering it hasnt been tested, those bugs are just minor, insignificant inconveniences.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote name='Intri;58863]Right now I would favor the new M002 Mercury. Speed is improved once again' date=' skin is cool and everything is working the way you could expect it to (well, gotta try YouTube). There are some bugs still, but considering it hasnt been tested, those bugs are just minor, insignificant inconveniences.[/QUOTE'] Ok, I haven't got the differences between Relax and Mercury ROMs ?

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Kiddy;58834 said:
I will try relax when I receive my tablet! its it possible to brick it? I an not 100% sure if its an eken or some other brand. Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
It can be confusing which you have. Putting the wrong one on can make it unusable until you put the right one on. the SDK build number is a good way to tell slates apart.Bricking is possible but not likely, unless you turn it off/battery dead in the middle of a flash you should be able to recover from a mistake.

·
Registered
119 Posts
[quote name='Kiddy;58885]Ok' date=' I haven't got the differences between Relax and Mercury ROMs ?[/QUOTE'] Well, Mercury sure feels faster and while I got a lot of FCs on Relax, I didnt get any other than those About and Keyboard settings yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
well, i am going to install slatedroid mercury beta, but a question - if something happens and the ROM would not work on my EKen, can i "formate" the EKEN back to the original OS that was on it from the factory?And if YES, how can i do it?Thanx

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote name='demos;60595]well' date=' i am going to install slatedroid mercury beta, but a question - if something happens and the ROM would not work on my EKen, can i "formate" the EKEN back to the original OS that was on it from the factory?And if YES, how can i do it?Thanx[/QUOTE'] You need to flash it with another ROM. Its not possible to go back to previous ROM without flashing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.