Android Tablets Forum banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Guys i wanted to start a new discussion about where we all purchased our hannspads from and which model number we received so that the people who are interested in buying one of the tabs can find the best place to buy one
I finally got a 1653 from Misco yesterday after originally ordering one, receiving confirmation, only to receive a 1633, which I rejected.

Looking forward to flashing with one of the great custom roms that the fantastic modders on here have produced.

It seems that the 1653 is becoming nearly as rare as rocking horse dung, whilst I guess Hannspad roll out the next (backward step IMO) model.

Shame really because so many people have been clambering for one and having to settle for lesser models such as the Archos 101.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yesterday I recieved my 1653. I ordered it at alternate.nl on wednesday. Installed a custom rom and I already Love dit. Thank you guys!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a 1653 from Electrowise in Newton Abbot, Devon. They had it on for £249 and I talked them down to £215. When I got home, I saw one advertised for £150. But at least I saved on postage.

Fairly happy so far, except I would have liked a cam/mic combo for Skype and it has no Market, so looks like I will be upgrading to 2.3 soon. Looks like I have found the right place for advice.

Hopefully, I will be able to feed something useful back here one day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, just a quick heads up, Misco are doing the 1653 model for £129.60 (incl VAT), not sure if there are many left though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got mine today. Bought in a Belgian store called Alternate, this store is in the Netherlands and in Germany to.
Model from March 2011 with the 1653 at the ending of my hannspad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a Hannspree 10.1 on webstore of Alternate Netherlands, which type 1653 or 1633 i don´t now, the tablet just ordered yesterday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Snagged the last '53 from my local Misco. Flagged as 'Open Box - box shabby' which brought the price down to £130.

Bugger all wrong with the box, just some dirt. Win!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts