Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered one yesterday. 'Normal' stock was out of stock so ordered 'ex-display' model. Order status say it will be shipped on 10/10/2011. There were two models-1633 and 1653. 1633 was 143.00 pounds and 1653 (model displayed in the address bar) was 150.50 pounds. I ordered 1653. Hope I receive 1653 one!

What is meant by ex-display?

Thanx in advance for the replies guys.

·
Registered
6 Posts
!"#¤"#%% Ebuyers deal is over
and now I cant afford the pad from other places do you recon they will run the deal again?
Not is the deal over, but they have removed the product page. Have left a message on their facebook page to ask if they will be back.

I got myself one as a precursor to getting them for the kids at Christmas, now the next nearest price I can find is £200.

Such a shame.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not is the deal over, but they have removed the product page. Have left a message on their facebook page to ask if they will be back.

I got myself one as a precursor to getting them for the kids at Christmas, now the next nearest price I can find is £200.

Such a shame.
I emailed them and they said they are not looking to get the pad back in stock in the near future, this sucks so bad now I dont know what to get anymore

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got mine from Ebuyer yesterday was a 53 , box had been opened but new , so just lucky I guess Now do I mod it if I can get a backup first er Yes

·
Registered
4 Posts

Such a shame.
I was told they are re-stocking. But only the SN10T2 model (which no-one appears to know anything about). I was about to buy a couple for the kids, but I dont want to be stuck with all the pitfalls of the SN10T1 model prior to the software upgrade, otherwise it will become a white elephant. But I've got to buy soon, so its looking like two ipads at the moment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered a 53 model, received a 33 model.

Is the only difference the viewing angle?

Can i install a new ROM?

Anything else i should know about, or will i just send it back.

Sorry for the questions.

Edit:- This was ordered from Misco. I have now sent it back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got mine from alternate.de a few days ago,paying cash on delivery
It's the 53.
superb little piece of kit - used it with the stock ROM for a few days,then used the guide I found here (thanks BTW) and flashd the gtacomb.

EXCELLENT!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ordered a 1653 from Misco on Sunday and received it yesterday. Put Flashback 8.1 on it last night and I think I will change this to VeganTab tonight. Nice bit of kit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got mine from alternate.de a few days ago,paying cash on delivery
It's the 53.
superb little piece of kit - used it with the stock ROM for a few days,then used the guide I found here (thanks BTW) and flashd the gtacomb.

EXCELLENT!
Where do these guys deliver to?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm not entirely sure which countries they deliver to but they shipped mine here in Greece in 5 working days via UPS.
The only drawback is that they won't take credit card or paypal,rather only cash on delivery,which sadly adds 20-30 euros to the final price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered a 53 model, received a 33 model.

Is the only difference the viewing angle?

Can i install a new ROM?

Anything else i should know about, or will i just send it back.

Sorry for the questions.

Edit:- This was ordered from Misco. I have now sent it back.
Same happened to me; my 1633 is being collected tomorrow by Misco and a new 1653 should arrive via eBay on Thursday. I've probably paid over the odds!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered one yesterday. 'Normal' stock was out of stock so ordered 'ex-display' model. Order status say it will be shipped on 10/10/2011. There were two models-1633 and 1653. 1633 was 143.00 pounds and 1653 (model displayed in the address bar) was 150.50 pounds. I ordered 1653. Hope I receive 1653 one!

What is meant by ex-display?

Thanx in advance for the replies guys.
Got mine from Ebuyer -1633 model but seems ok!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi folks...new here...i tried to get one for a while and finally won mine from ebay and got it last night..unopened, unused for £155...i never realised that there was different models etc...but i looked at my box and it seems that i have the SN10T1 model 33....i take it from the previous posts..its the first one and the one that folk least want to own? ha ha

81 - 100 of 111 Posts