Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey it's me again and I bought my m001 this morning for 93.88$ from keyhere (an ebay biz) over an caszh p708 that was only 94 and i feel i shall regret not buying the caszh. But I am hopeful and bought the m001 because the chances of updating and fixing problems are better with this group. Now I am looking through stuff I should get for my m001 to get my delivery time to pass by. I already decided to wait off buying a 2 gb sd card until I put more money in the bank. So I am settling with 512 mb card.I travel alot in the autumn and winter i do need the device to be able to do a 2 or 3 hour bus rides. The major things i need for my device to do is read comics, watch movies, browse the web and read books. Though the youtube app watching videos is okay but not all movies will be on youtube and I am fine with downloading movies and put it on my sd card. So I'm trying to choose between the firmware ecotox which does a lot cool stuff or the slatedroid which not only improves speed and battery life. I'm kind of set on slatedroid because of the increase battery life but everyone is always talking about the ecotox and its speed... so which is better?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.