Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I received my aPad today from MP4nation. It has a metal back, camera, red light and a 9v charger. So is it a batch 2 aPad? I thought, only batch 3 has a 9v charger! But it has a red light too instead of a blue one. Besides that, they have added a paper that this is a new batch and that there isn't custom firmware for this type jet.Second question; the 2 usb slots aren't working fine. The aPad doesn't recognize (different) flash drives. If I connect one, there will be lots of sound from the speaker (a ticking sound). When I connect a mouse, it will works but, that ticking sound comes again.Hope someone can help. Thanks!ps. sorry for my bad English

· Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I received my second aPad branded iRobot a couple of days ago. It is the same as yours, 9V, camera, metal back, 128gb, Rockchip and RED led. I believe it is a latest batch 3 that now has red leds. It is better than the first batch 5v red red rockchip that my wife stole from me.Mine is fine with a mouse or usb drive in the lower usb port nearest the charger hole. The upper usb port is I understand used just to flash the rom at present and does nt recognise peripherals. Regarding usb drives I also believe that aPads only recognise fat32 format, its fine with my 4gb fat 32 drives but does nt recognise my ntfs usb hard disc. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.