Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased and recieved this: 10.2" Touch WiFi MID - 1GHz CPU - Android 2.1 Tablet PC - eBay (item 250677876983 end time Sep-03-10 21:38:50 PDT)I dont exactly know what it is is it an Apad or is it an Epad?Here is what I can tell from the settings:Android Version 2.1 update 1Model Number p7901aKernel Version 2.6.32.9 [email protected] #1668So if anyone can point me to the right part of the forum of If I am on the right part got plenty of questions and screenshots if anyone needs them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I believe your tablet belongs in the ZT-180 forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,I received a MID Android and don't know what brand nor model it is.I am attaching a picture in case anyone knows ...Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Judging from your pic, you have an Eken M003

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you, benedict_x. I had installed a new firmware for Eken M002 (that's what I thought I had) from here, but after that the touch display won't work. It just doesn't react. I tried with the Eken M002 firmware and the SlateDroid one. It just doesn't react.Otherwise, it seems to have a 7" display, not an 8" one.Any hints?Again, thank you very much for your reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts