Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody.I am googling web these days to find some nice android tabled.First i found augen gentouch 78. Then eken M001... And i am confused now...What I really want is some android 2.1 10.2" tablet with 256 MB RAM or more...And possibility to install android 2.2 later or Windows CE 6.0Is this possible :)Thanks...

·
Registered
104 Posts
the zendpad 4. Enso-now.com seem to be the cheapest. Has 1ghz processor. 256mb memory, running android 2.1 and it can run windows ce. Right now theres a whole fiasco getting the firmware stabe, but hopefully soon.I think its the only 10.2 inch on the market next to the 10 inch rockchip, but your stuck with android 1.5 with that one and 128mb memory. None of which your looking for.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The zenpad 4 seems to be based on the zenithink. In fact all the current android 2.1 10" tablets seem to be re-badged zenithink zt-180. Not many choices right now, I'm afraid. I'm in the same boat actually - would love a 10" cortex based tablet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
104 Posts
plus you are going to get a few that have problems, shame for them. As for enso not replying to them thats wierd. I hope they get to the bottom of it soon, i was ni contact for a good 3 days and had plenty of emails back and forth. The guy seemed nice, seemed reliable. If you pick a different brand one it will be dearer. But no idea whom is reliable and how they would respond with problems and so forth

·
Registered
3 Posts
[quote name='stephen0205;36016]mm well i ordered mines and cancelled and enso was in constant contact' date=' they seem to have good customer service. well from what i can tell anyway ( only canceled when it wasnt a cortex)[/QUOTE']Can I ask which brand you ended up going with and from where? I've heard so many mixed results with Zenipad / ZeniThink / and Orphan M16 that I'm just getting more confused as to which one to get or whether or not they are all the same. For those considering buying from Aliexpress, I would first read the Buyer Beware thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.