Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

· Premium Member
1,312 Posts
got mine from wirelession, software when i purchased last month was sketchy, service was great. Am currently waiting for email regarding "menu button" not working, stopped 4 days ago. The site says it comes with 12month warranty, will wait and see what happens regarding this.

· Registered
69 Posts
ficklecycler;28937 said:
Got mine from jiongtang.com/shop. Also took about a week and came with an extra battery for free. Good support through their forums. There are a few really solid vendors it seems.
do you have any disount codes for jtshop?

· Registered
154 Posts
Hey guys, I may be investing in one shortly, one question that I dont see listed on any of the sales sites, but that I have seen "rumored" does this "auto rotate"?Sorry for the term, but some of the sites use 'accelerometer' and some use 'g-unit'I know what it SHOULD be, but will it go from portrait to landscape and back on its own?thanksj

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Registered
5 Posts
Can anyone tell me if the A81 and A81E are the same thing? I've found an A81 for $178 here I e-mailed the supplier and he replied quickly stating:
Yes, A81E can install Android 2.1 and 2.2. 2.1 still has some bugs, need to continues developing. 2.2 is not the official version.
I was thinking of getting one whilst I'm waiting for the Galaxy Tab...Thanks.

· Registered
90 Posts
iridium;32885 said:
Can anyone tell me if the A81 and A81E are the same thing? I've found an A81 for $178 here I e-mailed the supplier and he replied quickly stating:I was thinking of getting one whilst I'm waiting for the Galaxy Tab...Thanks.
No the A81 and A81E are different, the A81E having 3 buttons on the front for Android use. There are some other hardware differences that make A81E firmware incompatible with A81. If you want this device i recommend you buying the A81E

· Registered
135 Posts
Hi, I'm very interested in the Nationite MIDnite, but in light of the recent Augen fiasco, if I preorder it now would it come with the Market preinstalled *and* functional? What's your thought?(this is a question, not a troll!)

· Co-Founder
2,008 Posts
[quote name='hello-world;33568]Hi' date=' I'm very interested in the Nationite MIDnite, but in light of the recent Augen fiasco, if I preorder it now would it come with the Market preinstalled *and* functional? What's your thought?(this is a question, not a troll!)[/QUOTE'] MP4Nation have said that they will not be shipping it with Google Market pre-installed. But there are loads of guides on here for getting Market installed and working. If none are applicable to this device then I give it about a week before someone finds a solution. The custom firmwares already have Google Market installed by the way.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.