Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,Where can I buy an Apad or iPed in Shenzhen? I am currently on a business trip to Shenzhen. I don't know Chinese and am looking from a reliable store from where I can buy it directly without getting ripped off.Any suggestions? :)Regards,KS

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dongmen Lu / East Gate Road is the English for it. When ya coming in? I might be able to act as a translator if ya want, gives me a reason to get out.As for "reliable" vendor. No such thing in this country. It's hit or miss so have to look at maybe 10 or 15 street vendors until you find somebody that's selling something solid or worth shelling cash out for.It's the shopping district, lots of fakes of brand names there, and fakes of fakes. Be prepared to spend all day there just cruising and being lost. :pI'm not going to say anything, but I *heard* you can buy DVDs somewhere around there/any DVD shop for 5 rmb/75 cents each. Don't go to those places, they're not legit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,You want to buy an Apad in Shenzhen ? That's great ! I live in Shenzhen now . and I worked here . Have you even come to Shenzhen ? Do you know Huaqiangbei ? This is the best plack to buy an Apad or iPed because there are various items for you choose . Maybe I can suggest you one reliable store . They sell many of this kind of this products . Please no worry , they are not cheater , you can see that many people are like their products .Hoping you would be interested in . http://www.shenit.com/computer-laptops/china-android-tablet-mid.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.