Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought mine from, Eternal trading, same place as Senee. Both Eternal Trading (ET) and my unit performed well consistent with his Senee's spot on accurate review. Ordered August 12th DHL, received August 20th UPS. ET was very responsive to my nervous questions. Thanks for the great information Senee.Senee ReviewZenithink ZT-180 1GHz 10" tabletET StoreEternal International Trading (HK) Co., Ltd. Small Orders Online StoreScreen is sensitive enough, despite being resistive, that you do not have to use fingernails. Balls of fingers work for typing. Screen as bright as they come which my middle aged eyes need. Very fast, unit does not need a better processor. As others have noted rare forced closes. No sleep hardware or software button but company seems to be rolling out frequent firmware improvements. Opera mini and kindle work fine. Overall "the magic is the price". I am very satisfied.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.