·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it would be nice when zt-180 owner would say where they bought their zt-180;what did it cost and how their order impression was (deliverytime,paymentmethod,discounts,gifts etc.)thx in advanceb

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would Highly Recommend Elissa Gu:Very helpful & Reliable & Got the best tablets We have from her, without the Jumpy Screen issue.I am thinking that the ones we from her are a newer batch that don't seem to have the issues others are having.The Last two received from her came with free leather covers.Wholesale-Android 2.1 MID/ android 2.1 tablet PC , 10.2",1GHZ ,Although the Price has gone up since, We only paid $206USD each incl shipping for the last 2.Maybe you can get her to match the price of Diamond Suppliers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought mine from, Eternal trading, same place as Senee. Both Eternal Trading (ET) and my unit performed well consistent with his Senee's spot on accurate review. Ordered August 12th DHL, received August 20th UPS. ET was very responsive to my nervous questions. Thanks for the great information Senee.Senee ReviewZenithink ZT-180 1GHz 10" tabletET StoreEternal International Trading (HK) Co., Ltd. Small Orders Online StoreScreen is sensitive enough, despite being resistive, that you do not have to use fingernails. Balls of fingers work for typing. Screen as bright as they come which my middle aged eyes need. Very fast, unit does not need a better processor. As others have noted rare forced closes. No sleep hardware or software button but company seems to be rolling out frequent firmware improvements. Opera mini and kindle work fine. Overall "the magic is the price". I am very satisfied.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey everyone, I've been lurkin the forums for a while.I originally came across the zt-180 on this site10 ePad 1GHz CPU WiFi MID Tablet PC Google Android 2.1I have bought from the site a few times before. They offer free shipping worldwide.you can get it for about $200USD with the coupon code 10%OFF2010The only reason why I haven't ordered one yet is because I'm waiting to see how they are in the long run (hacking wise etc) Also, I hear there are gonna be some multi-touch tablets coming out soon, so I'm going to wait a bit to see if that is true.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.