Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having video issues? Can't run any video on the device. Any Codex, no matter what used, results in either no video or a 1 to 2 seconds of stuttered video with out of sync sound.I noticed that the Acronos 7 runs the same processor as the Elken but it plays video no problems. WTF?

·
Registered
18 Posts
tell u what u do... go download winavi that is used for the ipod and psp... u can download it from any torrent site otherwise u will end up paying for it... after install click the 3gp conversion. select your video and start the convert. it will work without any problem.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i would like to know, if reproduces video smoothly.Can view youtube?Can view megavideo?What codecs do support?Thx.

·
Registered
31 Posts
From my experiences so far, I would just accept that video and this device are just two things that don't go together.When I have gotten videos to play, it was after encoding them to very bad bitrates, and very low resolutions, and even then had stuttering and sync issues (that the same files did not have on any other platform).This thing just wasn't designed for video, at all.

·
Registered
72 Posts
There must be a way to play videos pretty well. The video on YouTube from merimobiles shows video playback (playing an episode of American Dad) and it seemed pretty good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=Radek link=topic=40.msg467#msg467 date=1273921800]i would like to know, if reproduces video smoothly.Can view youtube?Can view megavideo?What codecs do support?Thx.[/quote]I know how to encode videos. Not a problem for me. The issue is the device. Unfortunately I was led to believe by the seller that it did video. Not really his fault. He only know as much as me. Other than that, not to bad a device, but you do get what you pay for.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It does do video, just not very well. Don't expect DVD (or even VCD) quality out of it, but it will play back video just fine (animated video will fare better than live action video, imho).

·
Registered
10 Posts
The chinese app that comes with it for streaming video is not bad (tudou) other than the text is in Chinese. I found that you can search for video in english and it will return english results. So far I get better results then I get from youtube they don't remove the copyrighted content like youtube does.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Todou? Cool I will give that a try after I update to Etox's rom. I think I deleted all the chinese apps! Seing as my Chinese is not the best....ie not at all!
I can say a few words, but read? Nah. Use to be able to read Japanses, but that is irrelevant here. :)Thanks for the tip on the video prob.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts