Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I downloaded an app from augen app store and didnt install itI wanted to know where it ends up because I checked everywhere!I checked sd card,nand,cache!someone please help

·
Registered
246 Posts
[quote name='obiwan22;33710]okay' date=' they are ready to install but where is the installer?![/QUOTE']Um, the installer is built into Android. If you click on an APK file from the file explorer it should install.If you downloaded it from the browser, in the web browser go to SETTINGS, then MORE, and then DOWNLOADS. Pick the file, and it should install.CPG

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name='cpg716;33783]Um' date=' the installer is built into Android. If you click on an APK file from the file explorer it should install.If you downloaded it from the browser, in the web browser go to SETTINGS, then MORE, and then DOWNLOADS. Pick the file, and it should install.CPG[/QUOTE'] my problem is that I cant find the files in file explorer and they dont download to the sd card at all!they install just fine but I want to delete the installer apps because once you install an app the installer is no longer neededthanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mogrith;33937 said:
No luck for me either. I did turn on Show hidden files so I now see flies and folders that start with '.' But My /data is empty also.
so you downloaded anything form the augen app store and you couldnt find it?same problem herethis is a really big problem because lets say you download something, install it and uninstall it, the application launcher is still on the device!

·
Registered
246 Posts
obiwan22;33973 said:
not trueI downloaded an .apk from the web browserinstalled ituninstalled itthe .apk appilcation is still on my sd card
Ok, we are talking about different things here.... I am talking about Downloads from App Stores etc.. It wont delete files you DOWNLOADED on your own... Anything you download you would need to delete on your SDCARD.CPG

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[quote name='cpg716;33989]Ok' date=' we are talking about different things here.... I am talking about Downloads from App Stores etc.. It wont delete files you DOWNLOADED on your own... Anything you download you would need to delete on your SDCARD.CPG[/QUOTE'] if this is true, then you are my hero!thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.