Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an emergency: I broke the Touch screen of my wife ePad and I am in trouble now!Where can I find one?I know this is not easy and I see some M001 but the conection is not at the same place but maybe I can extend the conector?Thank you for the help

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yeap but that will cost me 90 bucksand screen replacement for the M001 is at $15 so I maybe try and do some modingto acomodate the conector.One thing I have to do now too is to get rid of the foil and replace with something homemade; after you take it of once it looks pretty bad.Edit:In case I cannot find a spare part I will have a nice picture frame or use it with a mouse:mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I received mine last week,I have been a very strong fan of Windows Mobile and HTC and this is my first Android Device, after almos 2 monmths of waiting for my new toy I discovered that Android is great but the tablet not so much. I played with it for 4 days and finally last Saturday my 3 years old son drop it. URGHHH!!!So I do have a nice 7ink Photo frame too.I have been looking with no luckIf you find one and live here in Mexico let me know and I can order both I own an Importation company and can bring them at a fair price.thanks

·
Registered
409 Posts
[quote name='drmolle;72941]I received mine last week' date='I have been a very strong fan of Windows Mobile and HTC and this is my first Android Device, after almos 2 monmths of waiting for my new toy I discovered that Android is great but the tablet not so much. I played with it for 4 days and finally last Saturday my 3 years old son drop it. URGHHH!!!So I do have a nice 7ink Photo frame too.I have been looking with no luckIf you find one and live here in Mexico let me know and I can order both I own an Importation company and can bring them at a fair price.thanks[/QUOTE'] Buy 8 Inch EKEN M003 Touch Screen compare price at pandawill.com 13$ touchscreenBuy 8 Inch EKEN M003 LCD Screen compare price at pandawill.com 33$ LCD screen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts