Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
2,344 Posts
UPDATE: Says Tuesday Aug 10th is possible earliest date. Most likely the 11th.according to logs of customer service chats.What I don't expect.1. Google Market. Not going to happen for any slate w/o phone. 2. All Mac Addresses the Same. Email from Customer service said No ETA on fix as of today.3. Mouse and/or Keyboard to work with included adapter cable. May be USB chip installed won't support it. What I expect. (from Wiki) * Touch screen adjust function Available separately Should be included in this package * Factory default setting. Already done by non-Augen devs * Windows 7 USB driver. Available separately Should be included in this package * Add volume control by software * Flash Balance memory just makes internal storage card report correctly. * Add "Back" button by software * Add screen take picture function by software * Add green robot picture when machine Power on By by Tuz.BTW all the by software abilities listed can be seen on screen shots in the manual. (I don't know if the screen shots are from a GT78) Might be in but not announced1. Menu function by software. fair chance, part of same code as rest of by software abilites2. Manual rotate screen by software fair chance, part of same code as rest of by software abilites3. Croping and stretching of wallpapers. Poor chance, minor issue not enough time.

· Registered
239 Posts
I spoke with customer care today and they acted like no new update was coming. I asked about the promised update, and they said all the patches were out. I said, no, not the patches, the firmware update fix all the other issues. The person then ended the online chat. Usually the online customer car people have no clue, so I don't put alot of stuck into them.I emailed my one contact I have there, but haven't received a reply yet.CPG

· Registered
193 Posts
[quote name='cpg716;34661]I spoke with customer care today and they acted like no new update was coming. I asked about the promised update' date=' and they said all the patches were out. I said, no, not the patches, the firmware update fix all the other issues. The person then ended the online chat. Usually the online customer car people have no clue, so I don't put alot of stuck into them.I emailed my one contact I have there, but haven't received a reply yet.CPG[/QUOTE'] when I talked to customer support it was through chat and the guy told me all the thing that were to be included with the new patch that mogrith mentioned

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.