Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,Some of you might have noticed my thread in the Flytouch forum about the rapid death of my generic ePad, but I was wondering if any of you have suffered from anything similar?I selected Hibernate by accident (when I meant to turn the thing off) and it has not booted up since.I have noticed something strange about the symptoms : if I plug in the charger and IMMEDIATELY press the power button, it will then start to boot, getting as far as displaying the progress bar before crashing.If I don't do this, all I get is a green LED and black screen.Since this happened, I have tried flashing it with 4 different firmware packs : all of them have told me that the updates have completed with no errors before promptly crashing when the progress bar appears.It is almost as if the thing is allergic to the scrollbar!Have any of you had a similar experience? Did any of you manage to find a work around? I don't want to have killed my pad after only a few hours of ownership and mere minutes of use!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.