Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a 16gb apad, can anyone recommend me a place that has them and not too expensive, miss wang had them before but i don't see her selling them anymore.Any shops or aliexpress people that can be recommended that you got it from?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Steep;21957 said:
When sellers quoted 16gb before they meant you could put a 16gb sd card into it. To my knowledge nobody makes an apad with 16gb onboard.
Eternal Trading has up to a 16GB on board flash as well as a TF slot for additional storage. For the price though you are better off with a 2-8GB and just add the card yourself.

·
Registered
79 Posts
shelbz;21978 said:
Eternal Trading has up to a 16GB on board flash as well as a TF slot for additional storage. For the price though you are better off with a 2-8GB and just add the card yourself.
I have a 16GB aPad from Eternal Trading (Emily Wang) and am posting this from it. Was US$185. So I have just under 15GB available onboard storage plus whatever size TF I install. SWEET!!:cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
It possible to order larger flash modules to be added form suppliers, how ever this may be cause problems with warranty. If you have the standard 2GB version, the supplier will just swap for new device, if your device have larger memory they can only try to repair the same device. We are planing to sell larger capacity on group orders, but my advice is to stick to 2GB and use miroSD card instead, makes it easier to move your capacity from on device to other.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went with the 16g offered by mp4nationAPAD Rockchip RK2808 7 Android MID 16GB - WiFi [apad_RK2808_16GB] - $189.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Playeri did not want to get scammed on aliexpress i avoided them mp4nation looked like the only safe place to get it from and according to the admin all their apads come with the metal back now, which is fine with me as i would have been even happy with a plastic back all i really wanted was 16g of memory.

·
Registered
21 Posts
AmranKS;31311]I went with the 16g offered by mp4nation[url=http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_65&products_id=426]APAD Rockchip RK2808 7 Android MID 16GB - WiFi [apad_RK2808_16GB] - $189.50 : MP4 Nation! said:
i did not want to get scammed on aliexpress i avoided them mp4nation looked like the only safe place to get it from and according to the admin all their apads come with the metal back now, which is fine with me as i would have been even happy with a plastic back all i really wanted was 16g of memory.
Looks like no one noticed my warnings.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sunny;36975 said:
Looks like no one noticed my warnings.
Probably because:1. The different flash is not user or supplier installable, it's soldered on the mainboard by the manufacturer. Not to mention there is no way a supplier is going to open them up to add more memory going by the difficulty many users have had opening their plastic shelled units and the affect it has on the cosmetics. A 2GB unit has a 2GB chip, a 4GB unit a 4GB chip and so on. 2. The manufacturer offers no warranty so how could it be affected. Warranty is offered by the supplier/wholesaler/retailer if at all.Most sellers bought 2GB units because they are cheaper and 'most' buyers want these devices due to their low cost so want the cheaper unit. Some of us however are happy to pay that little bit extra for the bigger storage. With a 32GB TF card I have access to 47GB of storage whereas someone with a 2GB unit has 33GB (approx 1GB used by the system).

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
[quote name='Sunny;26317]It possible to order larger flash modules to be added form suppliers' date=' how ever this may be cause problems with warranty. If you have the standard 2GB version, the supplier will just swap for new device, if your device have larger memory they can only try to repair the same device. We are planing to sell larger capacity on group orders, but my advice is to stick to 2GB and use miroSD card instead, makes it easier to move your capacity from on device to other.[/QUOTE'] Sunny, can i ask a question, you dont have to answer okay, but do you work for a supplier or manufacturer? "We are planing to sell larger capacity on group orders"just interested is all

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.