Hey all, I'm looking for some help deciding on what to get (or to wait).Here's my situation - I have a moto droid, love it. I have a hybrid laptop (TM-2), love it. While I use both extensively, neither is really all that good for reading ebooks. The droid gets about a paragraph of text before I have to flip the "page", and the laptop gets heavy to carry during extensive reading sessions.So, I need an inbetween device until I can upgrade late next year to a bigger cell. Primary concerns:
- 5"-8" Display, good enough res to have smooth looking text
- Good battery life. This is the kind of thing I'd and chill out with for a few hours, and I don't want to worry about finding an outlet.
- For apps, I want Wordplayer on there. I use calibre, and this is tops with calibre.
- I'd love it if I could get Adobe Reader - are there any 2.1+ devices out there?
- Cheap - the usable life on this device is about a year. Pricey is not worth my time.
- hackable is a plus - I wouldn't mind being able to toss a custom rom on there.
- Google app friendly - would be a nice thing for viewing emails/browsing the web/etc on a whim.
- Bluetooth - I use bluetooth stereo headphones, so bluetooth is a plus.