Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have bought it recently and, being a commuter, I'm using it mainly to read so: aldiko, EZPDFreader, Droid Comic Viewer.
Also, goDroid to learn go.
Since my upgrade to android ICS Droid Comic Viewer isn't working anymore, in fact I can't access the settings (black screen). But now I have found a replacement app, and in fact it works a lot faster than the droid comic viewer and he also shows the first page of the comics on your "bookshelf". Just indicate the folder where you save the comics and the app imports them automatically.

Where droid comic viewer needed +/- 20 seconds on my tablet to load the next page jjComics Viewer does it immediately or within 2 / 3 seconds

App: jjComics Viewer.

edit: 1 dislike of the app: an annoying 'donations' pop up which pops up almost every time when you 'click' in the app

·
Registered
8 Posts
i use mine in my truck for a media player. movies play great with this cheap tablet, actually plays movies better than my asus transformer tf101. thats all it does better though. running smaxtors custom rom. tablet is pretty much striped down as far as being loaded with apks cause it just mostly just a media player

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am just using usual social network apps but very gutted that bbciplayer and itvplayer don't work due to flash not working properly on ics.

I also love playing angry birds through hdmi, just a shame sound can't be sent through the hdmi like it could on my other tablet

·
Global Moderator
878 Posts
Jango Radio. Can't have a device without it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I got facebook, twitter, copilot, 9mm, GTA III, angry birds, fruit ninja, financial times, skype i guess those are the main ones, rest i keep installing and uninstalling oh and apex launcher

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nothing!! I signed up and "jumped thru all the hoops" that's required on this site, to try and get a download of Android 4.0.3

ICS. I did the 3 required posts, the "introduction", the profile, and everything else. Can someone tell me what to, or how to

get to the downloads, or point me in the direction of where and how?? It would surely be appreciated. Thanks

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Nothing!! I signed up and "jumped thru all the hoops" that's required on this site, to try and get a download of Android 4.0.3

ICS. I did the 3 required posts, the "introduction", the profile, and everything else. Can someone tell me what to, or how to

get to the downloads, or point me in the direction of where and how?? It would surely be appreciated. Thanks
Which ROM are you looking for? For which Zenithink tablet? Please be as specific as possible, maybe include the model# on your barcode sticker...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, To only have the black screen with the word android_ and the flashing cursor of DOOM

I have read all the posts, viewed Youtube, down loaded the firm ware, and the appropriate program to write/flash the rom.

Unfortunately I can not get my computer to recognize the tablet and therefore unable to reflash.

Mine is a Zenithink Ruby.

Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Hi all, To only have the black screen with the word android_ and the flashing cursor of DOOM
I have read all the posts, viewed Youtube, down loaded the firm ware, and the appropriate program to write/flash the rom.
Unfortunately I can not get my computer to recognize the tablet and therefore unable to reflash.
Mine is a Zenithink Ruby.
Any advice would be appreciated.
The secbulk driver for the burntool is for Windows XP 32 bit only.... What OS does the computer you were trying it with have? You only need to use the burntool if you don't have sdcard flashing capability....

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.