Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Just wondering what people are putting on their tablets......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just wondering what people are putting on their tablets......
Aldiko Reader 2.0 with a few books so far. Still learning the droid and look forward to hearing some more answers. My screen still has the protective screen that came with the tablet, so no fingerprints on the physical tablet yet.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I use my pad for Aldiko Reader, Kindle, Mplayer and Mini Opera. Overall my ZT-180 v1 is a great little tablet, especially with the battery mod. With 7hrs battery life, i honestly dont see the point of an Ipad

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just wondering people...if i happen to get one of these monday with 2.2 instead of 2.3 (Which i dont want to)...which apps WON'T work? Main apps i want to work are

Spades (Free or Pay)

Checkers

Backgammon

Four In A Line

Reversi

Astro File Manager

Flash 10.0 or Higher

Google Maps

Opera Mini

Thats about it for the main stuff. I just heard alot of apps wont run that runs well on 2.3. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey, I know its been a while. But to answer the question put to me.

I purchased a second zt_180 battery from EBay and connected it in parallel with the original battery. It is a squeeze to fit together, but well worth it! Battery life is a good 6 hours :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mines rammed with stuff :)

All google stuff, ebook readers + comic viewers, some alternative marketplaces, widgets, games, etc. Unfortunately some of the more useful will only work in the US.

Best RSS/NEWS - Pulse
Google+ Social Network (find me on there, Stuart Reid)
Did use Dolphin HD , tend to use stock now
Lots of techy stuff which no longer work as I've lost root! (titanium, rom manager, rom tools, etc)
Video players - a couple, like Moboplayer, MXPlayer, and also download the Arm7 codecs for them, but sometimes software decoding works better!

I've played with old favourites in the launchers, Go Launcher Ex, LauncherPro, etc, SPB 3D... now just the stock ICS one.

Also of course data files, ebooks, mp3s, videos and all that.

And - yes - I use a handful 90% of the time, but I grabbed a load in the xmas promotions (slideit and swiftkey keyboards pretty good. Swiftkey Tablet but Trial).

Oh, a few sharing apps too, Springpad, Chrome to Phone, Google+, ReadItLater etc.

Cloud? ASUS, Amazon, Box.net, DropBox, VirginMedia... (uk cable ISP).

Some emulators of classic computers and consoles and arcades....

And finally, the odd game. Great Little War Game and Plants Vs Zombies are good. Might get an Infocom interpreter too, for classic adventures, and a Lucasarts type one for the point n click adventures.

But mostly, I simply browse the web and check email ;-) you can't claim they're not versatile tho!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just did this myself. Now I have 4 3000mah batteries in parallel Im getting almost 18 hours of run time. Definitely worth it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Minecraft pocket edition paid(support dev), need for speed shift, netflix, fruit ninja hd, network spoofer, tunein, helidroid3D, GENplusDROID,GLWG...remove most of the useless aps from zenithinks GB latest. And also did that switching NAND to sdcard mod that way theres no need to use a sd card anymore!

·
Registered
4 Posts
using it to streem programs wireless from dm800 hd satelite reciever wilst wife watches her stuff on main tv. free app for dm800 remote from market which allows u to stream to tablet or any andriod phone. use it for reading music, normal stuff. also app allows u to share the stream with others

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have bought it recently and, being a commuter, I'm using it mainly to read so: aldiko, EZPDFreader, Droid Comic Viewer.
Also, goDroid to learn go.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.