Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you are disturbed by things that you don't know whether they are real or not, Black Swan may be creepy for you. I did not find it creepy at all, and it was one of my favorite movies this year.

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
I've watched it, was enjoy the music in the beginning. Found bit bored after that. Not that creepy though.

I've installed Netflix on my T760, it works like a charm, but the wifi signal is very low in my bedroom which is over 70ft away from router in the office..it buffers a bit when I was watching the movie in bed.

And I have noticed lately, the netflix does NOT require the device ID anymore.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Don't have anything. In fact don't have a que now that my wife canceled netflix while muttering "greedy bastards" under her breath.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Found a new new series from Canada called Intelligence
PrisonBreak
Damages (Glen close is Awesome)
Lost (Ok confusing at some parts but a solid show)
Carriers (horror movie?)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you do.....STOP watching lost now........if you continue this is what will happen....you'll start to get drawn into it more and more....then suddenly you'll realize that you've become addicted and hadn't even realize it......then you'll watch the last 2 seasons biting your fingernails, pulling your hair, and going through withdrawal when you've been away from it for more than 24 hours.....and then...DUM DUM DUM.....you'll watch the finale and when the end credits roll you sit there with a stunned look on your face and then jump up off your couch screaming "WHAT???? I WASTED 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE FOR THAT??????.....and then strip naked and run screaming through the neighborhood speaking gibberish and trying to bite anything that moves.

WHEW!....I'm glad I got to you in time......

21 - 27 of 27 Posts