Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like Liza in "My Fair Lady" my wants are simpleI would like to be able to purchase Android Tablets in various sizes in 2.2 that are free of bloatware ready for me to set up with Market Apps or not market apps, that can take a variety of the most common 3G simcards, but especially ATT (my carrier) and bluetooth.If Santa is really good 4G capability and easy and sneaky tethering that my carrier cannot detect.What are your dream machines that could be possible in the next couple of months?Dana

·
Registered
10 Posts
9" capacitive Pixel Qi screen, 6+ hours of real world battery life, bluetooth (Google Voice), dual SD/microSD card slots (maybe one under battery?), 5+ MP camera with LED flash, Android 3, Marketplace access, enough power to run smooth flash video, real buttons for camera & volume. stereo headphone jack, mini-USB, very small bezel around screen, rubberized edges to reduce the risk of dropping, replaceable battery (maybe available oversized extra capacity battery?), slide out thumb board and on screen keyboard, accelerometer, three year warranty, all priced under $500.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Android 2.x; Wi-Fi; Speaker; Mic; GPS; Front Camera; Between 7"-10" screen; Physical buttons for Menu, Back, Volume, and Select; USB Keyboard, Mouse, and Drive support; SD Reader; USB Charging, 3Amp battery, Responsive Touchscreen and Accelerometer; Good Video/Audio playback with popular formats; quality case that protects internals; < $300; Overall Stability...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.