Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,Need your opinion on what information would you like to see in reviews. My blog will be reviewing tablets/slates in the future. I want to provide as much information as possible to help you decide whether the tablet is worth buying or not. I have setup the following sections that I will discuss:
- Screen - sharpness, colors, responsiveness, etc.
- Speed - boot up time, lag when moving from app to app, ability to multi-task, benchmarking scores.
- Software - Both internal & external apps.
- Ease of Use - how easy it is to use (although Android is standard so there should not be much variance among Android Tablets but if there is, I will note.)
- Battery Life - Will be tested with & without WiFi. Both lengths will be noted.
- Quality - Materials, feel, does it look cheap?, external speakers, etc.
- Value - Considering everything, is it priced right?
- Multi-media - how tablet handles pictures, videos & music.
- Hardware - Android version, RAM, processor, etc.