Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
this is the link i have bought my apad i think from i dont know if its an apad im not sure whats in store for me and im worreid sick some one put me out of my mind and tell me what i have got http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=250644551583&view=all&tid=0i have spent a long time trying to find the right priced apad as theres so many most are the same price and some are alot more for the same one from all over the net so i plonked for this one

·
Registered
100 Posts
aliceeve;8210 said:
this is the link i have bought my apad i think from i dont know if its an apad im not sure whats in store for me and im worreid sick some one put me out of my mind and tell me what i have got http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=250644551583&view=all&tid=0i have spent a long time trying to find the right priced apad as theres so many most are the same price and some are alot more for the same one from all over the net so i plonked for this one
Looks like an aPad to me from the specs, but you won't know for sure until you get it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
[quote name='skywise;8781]Looks like an aPad to me from the specs' date=' but you won't know for sure until you get it.[/QUOTE'] how can you see it. i go to the link and it goes to sign in page. i sign in and it says information not available for this item

·
Registered
97 Posts
"It is a New Type of MID. We need 3 business days to test Battery (Charge 3 times) , 3 buniness days to test duration , 2 business days to test WIFI and others to ensure you receive a prefect item. AnyWay, We grantee it arrive in 28 business days since your paymeny is cleared"just reading that line right there I would have not of purchased it. Lots of testing that could have been done before he put the tablet up. also the pictures show 2 different tablets. and the battery is incorrect for the actual apad.

·
Registered
157 Posts
[quote name='mattstakilla;8851]"It is a New Type of MID. We need 3 business days to test Battery (Charge 3 times) ' date=' 3 buniness days to test duration , 2 business days to test WIFI and others to ensure you receive a prefect item. AnyWay, We grantee it arrive in 28 business days since your paymeny is cleared"just reading that line right there I would have not of purchased it. Lots of testing that could have been done before he put the tablet up. also the pictures show 2 different tablets. and the battery is incorrect for the actual apad.[/QUOTE'] i second this.its funny as battery itself just lasts 2 hours. maybe 1 day and a half but no longer than that (3x(2h usage+4h charge)=18hours testing).the deal is that they dont have it there, so they claim to be testing to look like they have it. after the cleared payment, they go and pick the item up on regular (RL) markets on shenzhen.if they did test the hw that long, we wouldnt have this kind of issues:http://www.slatedroid.com/vbulletin/hardware-accessories/1215-eken-m001-work-256-color.htmlps: jeez, the server is struggling to be up. its excessively busy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.