Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently came across two (roughly) 175$ 10.2" rockchip/telechip tablets (more or less exactly what I want) and wanted to run them by you guys. I have reason to believe they're the Orphan M16, or some related variant, but I don't recognize this model. Aside from this, the two descriptions actually differ a bit. The first is here: Wholesale-MID 10.2inch with android 2.1 system tablet PC, telechip 8902 CPU . They claim Telechip 8902 processor and android 2.1. The second is here: Google Android Pocket Tablet PC Mid E-book Touch Screen 10 in...USD146.30 Wholesale Price at DHgate.com . This claims rockchip 2808 and and android 1.5 . I would say it resembles the Moonse 7002 but that's got a 7" screen. I guess the question is, do either of these look even remotely plausible as actual devices? It really seems like the best deal for a 10" tablet--at least that I could find. But if they're lying about the specs I dunno if I want to trust them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.