Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
pandahome. just because I found it fast and haven't changed.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Panda home is the closet to the eken's home as I could find. I like adw and launcher pro because they have fullscreen wallpaper though I can't get any of them to change the wallpaper correctly as they wont load any wallpaper from my SDCard but their default.Think it has something to do with them reading from the internal memory as opposed to micro SD and regular SD cards.

·
Registered
147 Posts
[quote name='derelicte;17446]I have the same issue. 2 of the 4 orientations show a black screen' date=' the other 2 are fine.[/QUOTE'] I found that turning the screen off and back on resolves the issue...not ideal, but it works.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I switched from pandahome to ADW launcher, and it worked great for a day. Now it has issues switching orientations a lot, particularly to the horizontal screen. I'm getting the "ADW.launcher (process.android.process.acore) has stopped working" message. Anyone?

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
[quote name='rspray;17593]I switched from pandahome to ADW launcher' date=' and it worked great for a day. Now it has issues switching orientations a lot, particularly to the horizontal screen. I'm getting the "ADW.launcher (process.android.process.acore) has stopped working" message. Anyone?[/QUOTE'] Try rotating to the right instead of the left (opposite way then you want to for the power cord). There is an issue with rotating to the left with this and several other apps.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.