Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Always ask the seller before buying anything.. what you want to find out is what colour the charging LED is, is it metal or plastic housing, and the output of the power adapter. You can also ask what information it has in the 'About MID' screen.Once you know that, we'll be able to tell you what you bought and what firmware, if any, will work for it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The charging led is red , the case is plastic and the output of the dc adapter is 5VDc.In the Aboute MID Model number sdkDemoFirmware version 1.5Kernel version 2.6.25 rockchip version1.2.7(rulguan)Build number RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100512.140303 .Whit this information , could same one help me please???? i'm a big newbbieson this .Bernie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have done , and after the touch calibration , the language was not changing , still the language that i set , what that means ???I have no the application that i have befoure , and i'm not able to connect to the market for down load application . What was going wrong ???bernie

·
Registered
15 Posts
Go to settings > locale & text > set locale select you're language (note: some apps still remain English)For market you have to login with you're Google account. If it still isn't working try market enabler.Sent from my aPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.