Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
[quote name='nano005;9189]thanks' date=' and can you help me with 2 more things ?is there different models for the Apad ? how much time should the package spend in with customs ?[/QUOTE']i think there are 256MB RAM models but they are shit rare... most (99%) are 128MB, like yours.recently, a few days ago to be precise, aPad's factory started making aPads with WM8505 processor to cut down costs...[ROCKCHIP2808 is faster/better/more expensive than WM8505]The difference is that there's another button other than HOME SCREEN if im not mistaken.Regarding customs... it depends on the country you live. Most civilized countries (USA/CAN/FIN/EU countries) take from 1 to 7 days. I'm in Brazil... so guess that I'm srsly screwed if it depends on how civilized the country is.Packages I buy take 45-60 days in Customs inspection. NEVER LESS THAN THAT.One of the few things that are great here is soccer/football. We are going to pwn this #worldcup FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (vuvuzela sound)

· Registered
151 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.