Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't seem to find location of pandigital apps listings thread that was on the site prior to server failureThanks in advance

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yep. The accessories sub directory is gone as well. We really need to get those two sub directories back if possible.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
There was discussion about putting all apps and accessories for all tablets together... look under that tab. I just got back from out of town to find eeeeeverything changed, so I'll try to get myself reoriented so I can help people find things.

·
Registered
576 Posts
[quote name='geebekazoo;23602]The data that was in those 2 sub-forums was not moved anywhere. They are nowhere to be found...[/QUOTE]They've (well Mike) has said MANY times now in the [s]Site News[/s]Suggestions forum that NO data was lost. They're just taking the time to re-arrange the forums and will re-insert the posts as they go... give them time' date=' as I am sure that they have other things to do than manage this site.[EDIT']Here's the relevant topic...http://38.99.171.104/~slatedr1/show...e-threads-been-removed?goto=newpost#post23510[/EDIT]

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
yeah, what he said.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts