1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
nothing yet, cuz it hasn't arrived. Once it does I'll keep ya posted

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am also still waiting for mine to arrive from Merimobiles, but when it is finally being touchable by my hands, i hope it will fill the gap between my Netbook and my Hero phone.For example, while watching movies with friends, we often start discussing about the actors and their former movies. The keyboard and screensize of the phone is quite to small & uncomfortable for that, while the netbook is to bulky and takes to long to wake up, even from sleepmode. So i hope, that the aPad delivers the fast ontime with a bigger screen for a quick lookup...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't have mine yet, but the good news is: MASCOT, AU 25/06/2010 10:52 IMPORT SCAN (SWEET! It's supposed to arrive on Monday)I really want it to read comics on. It's getting tiresome using my iPhone to read comics at night, so I'm wanting to use the apad.Also my wife is going to use it with her work. Documents 2 Go seems like a good way for her to take spreadsheets out to clients to show them data, and it saves her taking a fully sized laptop with her.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have mine however can't use it becuz of charger. But once I get it I want to try and get a nice app that can remote pc my home pc. put some songs on it for the road and def try the 720p. I think most of the hd movies I have are 480, which is still semi decent and shouldn't lag the device. Can't wait!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just thinking Mattstakilla, does the charger fit into your apad ? And does the seller want it back ? If it does fit and they don't want it back, then the charger is useless, cut the cable near the big chunky wall wart and wire it up to a spare USB plug. That way you have a USB charger. Personally I'd be wanting to plug it into a powered USB hub rather than your computer directly, but it'll make a great alternative power supply.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It is mainly going to be for the wife. I am sick of stepping on her books all the time. She thinks it is normal to purchase 5-10 new books a week. So figured this would be a nice ebook reader for her. She has been wanting a kindle but for the same price why not add more applications. And you aren't stuck with proprietary software. Of course I plan on playing with it and if I can get a nice remote desktop app or blue tooth to work with it I might use it as a universal remote since all my media is already setup through my pc and playstion3.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.