Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to all this but I was wondering with all this buzz about this new iPad killer what can this apad do ? I paid 80 pounds for it and wondering can I watch movies on it can I view YouTube can I view pdf files also heard that it can be used as a digital pic frame. All in all I've heard way too much and not enough feedback and now there's an up date for batch 2 I have not even got mine yet and I'm shitting my self . Cheers all and good luck

· Premium Member
2,271 Posts
wow I have never heard of the Apad as a Ipad killer , truthfully the only way the Apad could kill the IPAD, is if you took the corner and jammed it into the screen of the IPAD and even then I think the Ipad would win 1st . there is nothing on this board that can even threaten the IPAD ( not yet but wait )2: The Apad is a lowcost tablet that will among other things , check your email, play games, chat,watch movies (if encoded right) browse website, listen to music, read books oh yeah and did I say play games.During the big electronics show in china , they showed 40 android tablets that will hit the streets this year . trust me you will be impressed

· Registered
11 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170504037540My apad "to be" with rkchip ect ect is comming with Android 1.5, can this be upgraded to android 2.1 and should I even care to do so? It has a tflash drive that looks as if it is for the mini sd card? how high can I bump it too. Looks like up to 16gb, you agree given history, Ive seen people talking 32gb? It states that I can use a usb keypad/mouse I got one for my Ps3 that is wirless and works well, are there traditionally driver issues with this. Can I download pics from a camera onto the thing via usb like a laptop? do these built in webcams work well with skype? What is the best site to download apps. Anything I should do when I get it to set it up? Ok enough with the questions... Thanks. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.