Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a 10" xPad & have my eyes set on one, but am holding off until I get over the initial impulse to get one. I have a Sony eReader a hacked PD Novel, laptop & desktop, so I'm not hurting for connected toys. The Novel is cool, but it doesn't do any of the WiFi stuff very fast. It was my introduction to android & slates & I think I like them! Beyond email, web surfing & such, what are the possibilities for these xPad devices. I am looking for ideas that will make it easier to justify the purchase of maybe a Flat Computing Freedom A10 & would like to hear all the ways you have found to use them. Thanks,kev

·
Registered
71 Posts
Things i use mine for..Remote desktopRemote Media Center Control (Popcorn via mpd, Rhythmbox via Tesla)Quick and easy internet accessEmails when you're away from your computerYou can do what you want with them really..

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
use mine for:Ebook readingAudio book playingPodcast download and playingCasual gamingVPN login and remote control of work PCsgeneral music playing streaming and local.Photo slideshows

·
Registered
12 Posts
I use my Eken M001, which is stationed in my living room, for:- Ebook reading (Aldiko, Kindle, PDF)- News reading (World Newspapers) and twittering (Seesmic)- Email- Remote control of my 2 Logitech Squeezeboxes (SqueezeDroid)- programming my online video recorder (Cineman/Teleboy Swiss service and app)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.