Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
[quote name='mingnon;42822]cant get the page to translate' date=' if possible can we get an english summary of it? tried looking for an english page but couldnt find[/QUOTE']Go to google translate, pick Thai -> English... (Guessed by characters of language that it was Thai...)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Specs;Feature/Model ระบบปฏิบัติการ Android 2.1 Eclair ขนาด : สูง กว้าง หนา 179.4 mm (H) x 110 mm (W) x 11.5 mm (T) น้ำหนัก 410g with battery pack ชิปประมวลผล Qualcomm MSM7227 (App: ARM11 600MHz) หน่วยความจำ : ROM 512 MB NAND Flash RAM 512 MB DDR Screen : Screen is 7 นิ้ว TFT transmissive LCD RES 800 x 480, WVGA DEPTH 16M; 24 bits, 65K color depth by Android OS Touch panel Capacitive -type touch lens Conectivity via SIM CARD / มาตรฐาน : GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA GSM bands: 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS bands: 850/1900/2100 GPRS: Class 12 EEGPRS/EDGE: Multi-Slot Class 12 UMTS: DL/UL, HSDPA 7.2Mbps Phone Services : Speech with HR/FR/EFR/AMR codec Call hold/wait/forward Call History Call line identification (CLI) Multi-party conference call DTMF tone generation Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) SMS class 0/1/2/3 Dual-Mode UMTS-FDD/GSM, UMTS/GSM handover Preferred network and band selection Emergency call Other : GPS/AGPS WiFi: 802.11b/g Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR USB 2.0 High-Speed client; and OTG mode ระบบเสียง : Built-in microphone and loudspeaker 3.5mm audio jack for stereo headset interface Advanced Echo Cancellation for phone Decoder: AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (enhanced AAC+), AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MP3, MIDI, Ogg Vorbis, PCM / WAVE Encoder: AMR-NB ระบบวีดีโอ : รูปแบบวีดีโอ Video playback: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP ภาพ : FORMATS: JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG กล้อง CMOS 3MP AF, Front Camera 0.3 MP อุปกรณ์เชื่อมต่อ : mini-USB connector with data sync, power charging features MicroSD card slot Sensor : G-sensor E-compass sensor Ambient light sensor แบตเตอรี่ : 3240 mAH with hard-packed Li-Polymer ระยะเวลาเปิดเครื่องรอสาย(Standby Time) : - สูงสุด 550 ชั่วโมง (WCDMA)* - สูงสุด 400 ชั่วโมง (GSM)* Video playback : - with external speakers (50% backlight and volume) (TBD) - with headset (50% backlight) (TBD) Internet browsing : - via 3G (50% backlight) (TBD) - via WiFi (50% backlight) (TBD) Full charged time: less than 4 hours(TBD) AC adapter: - AC input voltage: 100~240 Vac, 50/60Hz - AC input current: 300mAac max. - DC output voltage: 5Vdc (typical) - DC output current: 2A (typical) Software : Android Eclair - Phone Dialer - Contacts - Call Control - Emergency Call - Voice Dialer - Alarm & Clock - Calculator - Browser - Camera - Gallery - SMS/MMS - Email - SIM Tool Kit Android GMS - Android Market - Google Map - Google Calendar - Gmail - Set-up Wizard - Youtube - Google Street View - Google Talk - Google Top-Search - Google Voice Search Environmental Condition : Operating Temperature -15?C to 55 ?C Non-Operating Storage Temperature: -20?C to 70 ?C Operating humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing Non operating humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing Charging temperature range of handset: 0~40?C Storing temperature range of battery: -20?C~60?C

·
Registered
576 Posts
why would you want 3G? Just to make it more expensive or come pre-attached with an onerous mobile plan essentially increasing the final cost drastically? or increasing the initial price drastically w/o?GPS is a MUCH better value option to me than 3G any day. Camera + mic would be nice too, but neither really essential...Kind of large to be used as a plain phone anyways...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just tried the WePAD A800 yesterday in Bangkok at Fortune Town IT Mall. The price is Bt15,500 (about US$500) with 3G and WiFi. It works fine but the 7 inch screen size makes it seem more like a big phone than a true tablet like an iPad. Having said that, I may buy one because it's got Android 2.2 and was quite functional with it's iPad-type case included. The browser works well and the sites I viewed were readable without zooming. More info is at Siamphone.com :WellcoM A800 WePAD Android Tablet Mobilephone Catalog - A800I went to the site using Chrome and the translation from Thai to English was understandable. I have a brochure in English that's well done and when folded is the actual tablet size but the scan is too big to upload to this site. The specs match those posted by l32007.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can someone tell me? Which rom can use for "Wellcom A800"? Because my A800's can't start.I'm root it and copy file name's "libwebcore.so" write over the old file in "system/lib/libwebcore.so" and it can't boot to the mainscreen. It's just open the logo screen.A800 Spec isAndroid 2.2Qualcomm MSM7227 (App: ARM11 600MHz)ROM 512 MB NAND FlashRAM 512 MB DDRand u can see full spec from reply 8# at firstpageI can't find official rom and please help.LINKSpecification.Thank you.(sorry for my weak english)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.