Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep you heard right they sent my Eken to Singapore when I'm in Australia. Look at the E-mail they sent (below) (It's been like 3 weeks now!!!) :'( :'( >
>
:(hi pls no worry but your order in sinapore...It may be caused by the express company its not our fault.Pls no worry.You can check its status 24 hours later. (You did not by insurence your fault) bye...Regards Bonnie

·
Registered
43 Posts
Is that with UPS?My friend's rockchip apad is in Changi too.Weird. I know EMS ship from HK to sydney.I've shipped stuff from Shenzhen to australia before both with DHL and UPS, I've never followed it closely though. So it may have come via SG.Could have had something to do with the computer problems that UPS had... did your tracking log show that too?

·
Registered
2 Posts
[quote name='Drew442;14924]Is that with UPS?My friend's rockchip apad is in Changi too.Weird. I know EMS ship from HK to sydney.I've shipped stuff from Shenzhen to australia before both with DHL and UPS' date=' I've never followed it closely though. So it may have come via SG.Could have had something to do with the computer problems that UPS had... did your tracking log show that too?[/QUOTE']I thought the same thing, went from China to Singapore but no problem now it hit Mascot this morning at 2am. but if you paid with paypal i would request your money backIf you bought it off Alibaba there is a 'request refund' if you haven't received your goods within 28 days, so if i were you i would do that or at least look into it, after all you have paid for it and got nothing. it was hardware not marriage!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.