Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi everybody
I just bought a c93. I was originally concerned with battery drain with stock rom but since upgrading to latest 4.0.3 firmware the tablet is fine. I especially like being able to plug in my 1tb usb drives.
Welcome to the the group!

·
Registered
34 Posts
By the way I have difficulty getting into the products menu of the zenithink web site using the stock browser of my zenithink.. the menu keeps disappearing so I can't select a product. Will a diferent browser fix this?

·
6,629 Posts
By the way I have difficulty getting into the products menu of the zenithink web site using the stock browser of my zenithink.. the menu keeps disappearing so I can't select a product. Will a diferent browser fix this?
Hmmm, I'm not sure, I usually only use the stock Browser.... If you refresh the page on the main Zenithink website, and then double tap the products link quickly, sometimes after it zooms in a little, the options remain on the screen for you to choose.... Or if you just want to go to the tablets product page, you can click the link on the bottom of the page...

·
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
ok thanks, didnt see those links down the bottom but did find it funny how a tablet manufacturer's website was hard to navigate when using a tablet!
Very true, lol... As you can see when you use a computer to go to the website, the options appear only when you hover ontop of PRODUCTS, but I guess there is no way to hover with a touchscreeen.... I wonder if you attached a USB mouse to the tablet, would hovering over it with a mouse cursor work or not?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm a journalist and communications person. I have ordered a Zenithink C-94 from Amazon. The UPS tracking site states it will arrive tomorrow. I like electronic "toys" and have always been an Apple user. Last year I bought an Acer Netbook, did a cheap upgrade and enjoy using the device. Now I want a tablet, and am looking at an Android OS. It's out of my comfort zone, but sometimes you have to change your status quo to experience something new. So here I am, looking to all of you for information and guidance.

I'm both excited and apprehensive about the Zenithink. I've been reading the forum posts and you guys seem to be way over my head with the tech language and specs. I hope everyone will cut me some slack when I ask questions ... I'm still a "newbie" with the Android OS.

Thanks much,
LetterB

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.