Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello guys. I have just taken the plunge and ordered a SmartQ Ten3 T15 tablet from China. My main reason for buying it was for a upcoming 10 hour long haul flight - something to keep me occupied. Apart from all the many decent android games I can use - I need a heads up on how to get HD movies on the unit. I have also ordered a class 10 Lexar 32GB Micro SD card and my main desktop computer at home is an Apple G5 tower.

So I suppose I am asking the following:

1. Can I format the Micro SD card in my Mac for use in the Android tablet PC?

2. In relation to movies am I right in thinking that there is a limit on individual file size to place on the Micro SD card? (4GB per file I think I may of read).

3. Can anyone recommend any decent sites for HD movies? (For example is Yaboon any good?)

4. What would be the ideal quality video size to download and run on the T15? ( The T15 has a 9.7" IPS screen with a stated resolution of 1024 x 768).

I am an absolute newbie in these matters - any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
boy i know this is late , but the only workaround that i know for ppl like myself running linux desktops is to install virtualbox and install windows within that , atleast thats how i do it , im sure there are some easier ways but this works for me

·
Registered
11 Posts
the wife and i have now watched all 3 of the latest batman films, it took us a while because im not really a fan. i think the previous films put me off. But anyway these films were getting rave reviews so we gave them a go.... does anyone else think they are highly over rated? far too long drawn out and boring? the dark knight rises is possibly the best of the 3 for action but god theyre terrible films!! just making them darker dont make them better!

a awesome film ive seen recently - the raid redemption

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys. I have just taken the plunge and ordered a SmartQ Ten3 T15 tablet from China. My main reason for buying it was for a upcoming 10 hour long haul flight - something to keep me occupied. Apart from all the many decent android games I can use - I need a heads up on how to get HD movies on the unit. I have also ordered a class 10 Lexar 32GB Micro SD card and my main desktop computer at home is an Apple G5 tower.

So I suppose I am asking the following:

1. Can I format the Micro SD card in my Mac for use in the Android tablet PC?

2. In relation to movies am I right in thinking that there is a limit on individual file size to place on the Micro SD card? (4GB per file I think I may of read).

3. Can anyone recommend any decent sites for HD movies? (For example is Yaboon any good?)

4. What would be the ideal quality video size to download and run on the T15? ( The T15 has a 9.7" IPS screen with a stated resolution of 1024 x 768).

I am an absolute newbie in these matters - any help would be greatly appreciated.
Use SD cards for faster response and big format play.
4GB is enough to store up to three movies.
I hope 720 mode is enough for tablet pcs
you can use this link for more information about mp4 usase in tabletsMy link
If you want to use crystal clear lcd or led the picture will be sharper and vivid as well as choose screen resulation as high as your processor and screen resulation supports, the bigger the ram the better with 3d support may be extra ordinary, I hope you enjoy it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts