Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally posted on my unit forum, but realize it's a Droid issue, so hopefull i can get some general helps.thanks all...___I was on the default Web Browser:1. Typing an email in gmail and the MID stopped responding, locked up and shut down and rebooted. After reboot, not all icons appeared and no response. When I power off it only turned off the screen (standby i think) and back on with another touch. I was able to bring up the Power Off screen and turn off. When I powered Up again it booted normal with full function (though web loading seemed a little slower)2. When I turn the MID on and go online in default browser, I always get a Cant Load Page... or something like that, for my Default Google Hompage (which i did set in settings). I can hit the website input and type in the homepage, or scroll to the address and it loads up.3. Typing email in gmail, every single word i type brings up suggested words, if i hit spacebar to keep typing, it fills in whatever suggestion that it highlights... so you have to manually tap the word you mean, every time.Thoughts ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.