Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have PDN and loaded Panda Home (All Thanks to Slatedroid forums ....)Now I want to read the pdf books on my SD card, I tried Adobe, eReader,beamreader, but none of them is useful. Beamreader is very very slow.I tried converting these PDF's to epub using calibre and then opening in "Aldiko", but the converted ePub are in text mode viewable (the books doesn't look good) and also there is 1 blank page between 2 book pages. Is there any other good app for reading PDF books thru SD card.Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
so far after trying all of them with normal files,, mainly i download magizines and read them ,, and after setting up the pandigital ,, all of the pdf file would not enlarge the writing,, i guess i am getting old,, i did download Documents To Go Full Version and i installed it and it works good as it going to be on this machine and i can enlarge it to see the writing and move from page to page and you can go to you sd card where i put the pdf files into a folder called pdf,,,, so i hope that helped

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah I would go with Documents to Go. Depending on how graphics intensive the PDF is, it can take a while to load each page. But it's SO much better than the PDF reader that is loaded on the device it's almost laughable. What's great about DTG is that you can zoom in/out, without changing the images or text.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.