Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Artemia Live Wallpaper v1.0.1 (Freeware)Requirements: AndroidOverview: Artemia, from TAT, is the beautiful home of glowing creatures. Poke them to make them swim a bit faster or tap on the water to see bubbles.
Try catching a glimpse of the largest creature in the ocean! Artemia changes dynamically throughout the day, and it even responds when you charge your Android device.APK File Size: 2,99 MBDownload:Download artemia live 101free.rar, upload your files and earn money. live 101free.rar

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here are some wallpapers I found online. Some in Droid forums, a couple are from Windows. Android is not really designed for tablets or landscape mode. You need a launcher like Zeam or Go which will take control of the wallpaper and vertically center it.

7" Craig CMP738a that I paid $73 for at CVS. Android 2.2 running Flush's rooted rom w Market. Zeam set to manage wallpaper. Fancy Widget (free).

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried to create some wallpapers, but I couldnt figure out where to store them.Another thing - I am not sure about the exact size -.-Whenever I try to add a normal picture as background image, the systemwill cut the image down and will stretch a small image then up to the screen.
Can any image be used as a wallpaper as long as the XXX x xxx are correct? Or does the resolution play a part in the wallpaper?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts