Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to create some wallpapers, but I couldnt figure out where to store them.Another thing - I am not sure about the exact size -.-Whenever I try to add a normal picture as background image, the systemwill cut the image down and will stretch a small image then up to the screen.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Here is how it works for the aPad (seems to be similar):
Ok, did some more testing and pulled one of the pre-installed wallpapers with ADB.The pre-installed wallpapers are 1024x600 pixel.If you use 800x480 it will look ok, but the wallpaper will not "slide" with the home screens like the 1024x600 do.
To pull a pre-installed wallpaper from the device, you need the Android SDK installed. Connect the device, open a CLI and use:
./adb pull /data/data/com.android.settings/files/wallpaper /home/targetdir
Replace /home/targetdir with a windows file path if you are using Windows .Here's a pre-installed wallpaper from the iRobot iPad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i make my wallpapers 600x600 and drop them in /localDisk/Demo_File/Photo/ directory and i can put them up bu clickholding the screen and choosing wallpapers > Pictures but it asks to crop them not sure why i just select the complete image

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thank you mogrith, very nice ones.i use Wallr Lite on my M001 (downloaded from Slide ME) to changing wallpapers. It creates an impoort dir on the SD card so you just copy your resized wallpapers into it. I put Wallr shortcut to one of my screens and when i tap that it changes the wallpaper randomly. I think it's easy enough for me:) try it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts