Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is everyone else having issues with their tablet displaying wallpapers correctly? At first I thought that it was a resolution issue but after testing with several different resolution wallpapers I can't get it to show the entire wallpaper. It seems like it gets stretched out beyond what the display is showing so I end up with only the top portion of the wallpaper. Anybody have some insight to what is going on here?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I have the same issue. After I select the portion of the picture I want as the background, the unit seems to show only the top half of the selection. So I am now using pictures where I don't want to see the bottom half...

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Yep same here. I made a bunch of 800x480 wallpapers I've been told they work fine on a M001. But are not correct on my GT78.

·
Registered
49 Posts
This version of Eclair 2.1 they are using looks a lot like the Droid version. IF they did a snag and dump port, the problem is Eclair should have 5 screens, not 3, and it is stretching it to the other two mythical screens that do not exist.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Some Eclair 2.1 devices had 5 home screens, not 3. Depending on what version they used, this might be the issue. Basically it would be stretching it across to the two other mythical screens who's display code has been removed. Completely theory, might even be talking out of my butt here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts