Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys help me set up the wallpaper it keeps zooming in on the picture makes it look ugly. Not sure if im in the right place or not. Please do post nice wallpapers if you can

·
Registered
203 Posts
Can you guys help me set up the wallpaper it keeps zooming in on the picture makes it look ugly. Not sure if im in the right place or not. Please do post nice wallpapers if you can
Multipicture Live Wallpaper is free on the app market. Install that and use it to set any picture as your wallpaper. It will automatically set the picture to display properly and you can even use it to set a different picture for each screen if you wish.

As for wallpapers, I use Google image search for "HD wallpaper". There are some great ones to be found that way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Multipicture Live Wallpaper is free on the app market. Install that and use it to set any picture as your wallpaper. It will automatically set the picture to display properly and you can even use it to set a different picture for each screen if you wish.

As for wallpapers, I use Google image search for "HD wallpaper". There are some great ones to be found that way.
thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts