Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah, Kohls has them back too and you might get a better deal depending on coupons, shipping, etc.

·
Registered
171 Posts
More PM fun for those wanting to use coupons and coupon codes from either Kohl's or BB&B! Don't forget, you can call Kohl's CS and have them do a PM over the phone for an online order. Then give them your coupon code to reduce the price further. Right now Kohl's has a 20% off code and a free shipping code for orders over $75. You can stack 2 codes with Kohl's, so don't hesitate to give the operator both codes!So:$150-$30 (20% off code)-----$120 even plus tax and free shipping. This will be a lot nicer once we get a 30% off code, as that will get us down to $105 even. Keep watching places like www.fatwallet.com for the next 30% off code and the dates it will be valid.

·
Registered
171 Posts
You call Kohl's and have them price match to the $150 Walgreens online price, and then have them apply your Kohl's coupon(s).

·
Registered
16 Posts
[quote name='Wineaux;27464]More PM fun for those wanting to use coupons and coupon codes from either Kohl's or BB&B! Don't forget' date=' you can call Kohl's CS and have them do a PM over the phone for an online order. Then give them your coupon code to reduce the price further. Right now Kohl's has a 20% off code and a free shipping code for orders over $75. You can stack 2 codes with Kohl's, so don't hesitate to give the operator both codes![/QUOTE'] The only 20% off code that I could find expired on July 24th. As a Kohls charge card holder, I recently received 15% off cards that are good until August 10. Can you give more info on the 20% off code? TIA!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried to do a price match with walgreens and they said they werent big enough for them, said if it was a major chain like walmart they would.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
[quote name='Scott_T;27497]I tried to do a price match with walgreens and they said they werent big enough for them' date=' said if it was a major chain like walmart they would.[/QUOTE'] WHAT!?!?!?! Call the website. Walgreens IS a major chain. BS.BTW, remember the stickied post about Kohl's deal codes. If there are ones for walgreens or BBY, put em there too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Call again. Keep calling until they do the PM. Ask to speak to a supervisor if necessary. They are a nationwide chain. There are always weak links in every chain. Sorry you found the one broken crayon in the box when you called...

·
Registered
784 Posts
Not a major corporation? Not bloody likely.......This was taken from: http://news.walgreens.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=831#7How many employees does Walgreen Co. have?We employ 238,000 people.How many drive-thrus and 24-hour stores do you have?As of June 30, 2010, we have 6,341 drugstores with pharmacy drive-thrus and 1,603 stores open 24 hours, out of a total drugstore count of 7,541. In addition to its drugstores, Walgreens also operates worksite health centers, home care facilities and specialty, institutional and mail service pharmacies. Its Take Care Health Systems subsidiary is the largest and most comprehensive provider of worksite health and wellness centers and convenient care clinics, with more than 700 locations throughout the country.How many items do you carry?Each store provides about 20,000 different items.How many prescriptions do you fill each year?We filled 651 million prescriptions in fiscal 2009.How many customers visit your stores?5.6 million daily

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
lawman;27532]Pandigital is using its distribution network for digital frames to sell its slate. It will pop up anyplace pandigital sells frames said:
http://www.pandigital.net/partners.html[/url]
ah good move then. wow look at that list! GO PDN!!
and fwiw i don't care about the rival augen tab. i don't!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
eh. the augen is what it is. Not better necessarily, not worse necessarily, but different. makes no sense that it's more expensive, and I have two pdns...

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you have a printed flyer from Walgreens, Kohl's will price match it (check their website about price matching). They allow 2 discount offers per purchase (I got a price match for BB&B, the 30% discount & had $30 in Kohl's cash - got my Novel $105 with tax). Speak to a store manager or go to another Kohl's.

·
Registered
171 Posts
What this will mean is tons more sale prices, coupons, coupon codes, and price matching opportunities to bring the PDN prices down even lower. We should also start seeing the cases soon for lower prices. Even more interesting will be the clearance sales if ti doesn't sell as well as some retail merchants hope it will. I'd just keep doing lots of Google and Bing searches on the Novel in order to find the really cheap places and keep your eyes peeled for coupons and cash back from sites like fatwallet and ebates.

·
Registered
171 Posts
[quote name='kmvargo;27617]If you have a printed flyer from Walgreens' date=' Kohl's will price match it (check their website about price matching). They allow 2 discount offers per purchase (I got a price match for BB&B, the 30% discount & had $30 in Kohl's cash - got my Novel $105 with tax). Speak to a store manager or go to another Kohl's.[/QUOTE'] Locally, yes. For online purchases Kohl's will PM other online only merchants.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Anyone know if Bed Bath and Beyond will pricematch Walgreens? They still have the rebate listed on their site that is good through the 15th of Aug for $20. Take an additional 20% off if you still have one of their coupons and you could get one for $100.Assuming they PM Walgreens. Their site says:"We will gladly match our direct competitors' price on identical items".I am sure they will say walgreens isn't a "direct" competitor so who knows. Though if you get someone who doesn't care, it could work out pretty well.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts