Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I'm using the Debian image on the m003, but I was thinking that I could ask in the m001 forum as well (I suppose this problem is similar on m001 and m003.)Did anyone manage to set up the soundcard with the ALSA drivers? If I run "alsactl store" I get the message "no soundcard found". Also, there is no "/dev/snd" and no "/dev/audio".If I check /var/log/dmesg, there is the following line:"VT1613 generic driver installed"which seems to indicate that the sound chip was detected by the system.Any hints/pointers would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,I'm using the Debian image on the m003, but I was thinking that I could ask in the m001 forum as well (I suppose this problem is similar on m001 and m003.)Did anyone manage to set up the soundcard with the ALSA drivers? If I run "alsactl store" I get the message "no soundcard found". Also, there is no "/dev/snd" and no "/dev/audio".If I check /var/log/dmesg, there is the following line:"VT1613 generic driver installed"which seems to indicate that the sound chip was detected by the system.Any hints/pointers would be much appreciated.
Did you have success with this issue?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.