Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi, Drealock
I tried a potential solution to unbrick my tablet but no luck !
I sent several emails to Spemall to get some information about returning my device but
they didn't reply. Do you remember the adress you mentionned on your package because I won't wait till they reply
and send it anyway.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi, Drealock
If I'm not too indiscreet in which country do you live because of post reglementations. I live in Belgium and it appears that every package is opened while Spemall ask me to mention : "Pls send it back by your local postal office, and indicate it as follows on the package:
product description: Accessories replacement and pls indicate value: 38USD
After you send and then notice us tracking No." . What did you mentioned exactly just in case of they open it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello all, just want to share with you some of the issues I have with my tablet:

1- Anyone else has problems with the brightness on his Voyo? On mine, I can't go much further than 10%. And the slider seems very buggy. At 10%, the backlighting is acceptable for indoor use but I'd like to set it brighter in order to use the tablet outside. I've found only one user on 4pad.ru with the same problem, but he didnt talk of a solution.

2- I also have screen flickering. At the beginning I though it was at random, but now I can see it happening when I execute more intensive apps like 3d games. What is wierd is if I drop the screen brightness by 1 ou 2%, the flickering stops.

3- Battery life seems random. 3 to 6 hours max. What is yours?

I'm eagerly waiting to see if a new firmware can iron out those annoyances because I really like the tablet. The performance is simply outstanding.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all, just want to share with you some of the issues I have with my tablet:

1- Anyone else has problems with the brightness on his Voyo? On mine, I can't go much further than 10%. And the slider seems very buggy. At 10%, the backlighting is acceptable for indoor use but I'd like to set it brighter in order to use the tablet outside. I've found only one user on 4pad.ru with the same problem, but he didnt talk of a solution.

2- I also have screen flickering. At the beginning I though it was at random, but now I can see it happening when I execute more intensive apps like 3d games. What is wierd is if I drop the screen brightness by 1 ou 2%, the flickering stops.

I'm eagerly waiting to see if a new firmware can iron out those annoyances because I really like the tablet. The performance is simply outstanding.
I had most of the same issues (except the brightness slider issue). I installed the inspiration2 (based on 0625)...Thanks Steve Mars. Then I installed TouchScreenTune (Galaxy Note) and set minimum movement to 5, SPen to 0 and 0, and screen sensitivity to 25. I have none of the flickering issues any longer and it is quite stable. I changed DPI to 200 to see icons better. No change in Google Play compatibility that I can see. Netflix and Hulu Plus work great. May be some of this can help...BUT of course, try at your own risk!!!
Good Lick

·
Registered
220 Posts

I have no issues with screen brightness. I can move the slider from minimum to maximum but I have put on the minimum to maximise battery.
I have no issues of flickering.
Battery life is good if I surf Internet or facebooking but drastically reduced if I play videos. Battery life improved with few cycles of recharging.

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
220 Posts
I had most of the same issues (except the brightness slider issue). I installed the inspiration2 (based on 0625)...Thanks Steve Mars. Then I installed TouchScreenTune (Galaxy Note) and set minimum movement to 5, SPen to 0 and 0, and screen sensitivity to 25. I have none of the flickering issues any longer and it is quite stable. I changed DPI to 200 to see icons better. No change in Google Play compatibility that I can see. Netflix and Hulu Plus work great. May be some of this can help...BUT of course, try at your own risk!!!
Good Lick
How do you increased the DPI? Is it possible without Root?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dpi can be easily changed in Build.prop . But in google play are also few apps that can change dpi but all need SuperSU permission. So for both possibilities you need root. I better wait when we have recovery or fastboot or something what haven't the brick issue.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Dpi can be easily changed in Build.prop . But in google play are also few apps that can change dpi but all need SuperSU permission. So for both possibilities you need root. I better wait when we have recovery or fastboot or something what haven't the brick issue.
Thanks jozco313.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi all,
Please I need your advice:
As I mentioned before, my device had a problem of a narrow black strip of around one centimetre on the left side of screen with the result that with any application, one centimetre of the left of screen is under that black strip. But when in portrait mode that is not a problem except that black strip hides the softbar but I can still use the softbar just blindly because I know where the back button could be.

I contacted the spemall people who suggested update to 25-6-2013 firmware which I did but it didn't solve the problem. Now they advised me to send the device back. I have to bear the charges.

Now my question is whether it deserves to send it back or should I bear with this problem as otherwise I have no problem with the device.

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Sent from my VOYO A15 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Voyo a15 is not well known device for me. and as what i read here theres a good and bad about this tablet. but having cortex a15 is tempting to get one. i hope its worth to buy, even the price is around $259.
by the way we can buy perfect and no issue tablet besides apple and nexus have their own issues.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Guys it's little bit dead here. So I hope this will awake this thread.
I found a great OTG addon for our tablet and other devices. It's called ZaZaremote designed by tiqiaa, it's a very simple piece of hardware , it's only an infrared accessory you need only to plug it in download and install the app and voila you have a remote control from your tablet or phone, like it was on symbian nokia phones like n95, n73 ,etc.

I found one seller on ###########: http://youtu.be/pdz5kCaCRFM.com/itm/ZaZaremote-USB-OTG-universal-Remote-Control-mobile-phone-interface-accessory-TV/330989714876?_trksid=p2047675.m1985&_trkparms=aid%3D444000%26algo%3DSOI.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D17116%26meid%3D733204092179365364%26pid%3D100012%26prg%3D8016%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D330988716901%26

A few on Aliexpress, and I found the official website: http://tiqiaa.taobao.com/

OK look at it and tell me what do you think about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dear Sir,
I have bought this tablet (Voyo A15) last week. It worked fine but today evening it failed to recognize my sdcard. I have tried with different brand cards as well with different sized (2gb, 4gb and 32gb). Except this problem it is functioning well. Without accessing sdcard I cant live with it. Anybody had this problem. Kindly help me.
Raghu K

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dear Sir,
I have bought this tablet (Voyo A15) last week. It worked fine but today evening it failed to recognize my sdcard. I have tried with different brand cards as well with different sized (2gb, 4gb and 32gb). Except this problem it is functioning well. Without accessing sdcard I cant live with it. Anybody had this problem. Kindly help me.
Raghu K
Ye na deh Raghu,
What are you doing? The other day you said you just bought a PiPo M9Pro then it is not , it is M9, and today you say you just bought a VOYO a15 then maybe tomorrow a VOYO A18. What are you trying to do, are you trying to set up an android support forum in India by collecting information from all the various forums. Please leave this forum, freaktab forum, Archtablet forum becoz you are only going to waste other peoples time who really need help.

You dont even know the model that you bought when we ask you for the firmware version number , you failed to provide it at Freaktab forum and they told you that your knowledge is so shallow that,you shouldnt even attempt to flash a firmware.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ye na deh Raghu,
What are you doing? The other day you said you just bought a PiPo M9Pro then it is not , it is M9, and today you say you just bought a VOYO a15 then maybe tomorrow a VOYO A18. What are you trying to do, are you trying to set up an android support forum in India by collecting information from all the various forums. Please leave this forum, freaktab forum, Archtablet forum becoz you are only going to waste other peoples time who really need help.

You dont even know the model that you bought when we ask you for the firmware version number , you failed to provide it at Freaktab forum and they told you that your knowledge is so shallow that,you shouldnt even attempt to flash a firmware.
He posted his problem on 9th September and you are replying on 14th December. He might have sold it now and bought pipo now. So it is not a problem at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ye na deh Raghu,

Hi,
I had asked for any help for my only Chinese tablet (Voyo A15) only once in this forum (Slatedroid)only. I don't know any other useless forum that you have mentioned. I may not be so brilliant just like you but I have got it replaced with new one and flashed it already with Jolocotroco's CM 10.2 Build 1 with Occip's kernel mod. Kindly stop posting useless and irrelevant comments.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts